We are using the Forumbee service to host this Website. They provide us with the online community platform that allows us to make this Website available to you.
This Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
You are prohibited from using this Website or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, threaten violence, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate others;
- to submit information that is pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or otherwise of a mature nature; or encourages or is likely to encourage any of the above;
- to gamble, provide gambling information or entice others to engage in gambling through any method;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, post advertising or promotional messages;
- to phish, pharm, pretext, or bait;
- to access or submit information using automated bots, software, engines, crawlers, scrapers, data mining tools or the like;
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of this Website, or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- use this Website in any manner or for any purpose which breaches the Forumbee Terms of Service
Efecte Plc or its group companies (“Efecte”) reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses or if Efecte in its sole discretion, with or without cause, otherwise considers it necessary to terminate Your use of the Website.
Efecte takes no liability for any information, advice, scripts, solutions, software code, or any other material posted on the Website. Efecte employees may choose to provide advice or other information on the Website. Efecte gives no express, implied, statutory or other representations or warranties of any kind concerning any advice potentially given on the Website.
These terms and conditions, including the:
- Specific Terms and Conditions for Efecte Community Solutions; and
- Specific Terms and Conditions for Uploading Community Solutions
shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Finland, excluding its choice of law provisions.
Specific Terms and Conditions for Efecte Community Solutions:
Community Solutions is a platform open to all members of Efecte Community on which Community users may share and publish their solutions (e.g. templates and workflows relating to the use of Efecte environment). All use of the Community Solutions site is subject to these Specific Terms and conditions for Efecte Community Solutions. By signing in to the Community or by accepting any amended Terms and Conditions, and by using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions.
The solutions provided on the Community Solutions site such as templates and workflows relating to the use of Efecte environment (the “Solutions”) may have been uploaded to the Community Solutions website by Efecte or other users of Community Solutions site (“Community Users”).
Limitation of liability
Efecte takes no liability for the Solutions uploaded to the platform by Efecte or any Community Users.
By hosting or making the Solutions available, Efecte makes no express, implied, statutory or other representations or warranties of any kind concerning any Solutions, regardless whether such Solutions have been uploaded to the Community Solutions website by Efecte or other Community Users. This includes, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not known or discoverable.
Efecte may in its sole discretion elect to review Solutions uploaded by the Community Users to the platform. The fact that Efecte may have reviewed the Solutions does not mean that Efecte would in any way endorse or give any express, implied, statutory or other representations or warranties of any kind concerning any Solutions.
The disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability provided above shall be interpreted in a manner that, to the extent possible, most closely approximates an absolute disclaimer and waiver of all liability.
By accepting these terms, you waive your right to invoke any rights under any agreement(s) between (i) Efecte or its group companies and (ii) You, including any potential warranties given by Efecte in such agreement(s), to the extent Your claim is in any way based on or related to Your use of the Community Solutions website or any Solutions shared on the Community Solution website.
The use of any Solutions made available on Community Solutions website is subject to the license terms and conditions applicable to each Solution.
Efecte reserves the right, at all times, with or without cause, to remove any Solutions from the Community Solutions website.
Specific Terms and Conditions for Uploading Community Solutions:
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree that the following terms and conditions shall apply if you elect to upload any material to the Community Solutions website. The terms and conditions shall be applicable between Efecte and you or the organization that you represent (“You”). You also warrant that you have the authority to enter into this agreement.
Intellectual property rights
By uploading Your solutions, such as templates and workflows relating to the use of Efecte environment (“Solutions”), You agree and warrant that You hold all Intellectual Property Rights or that You have obtained a license, the required rights, the consent or any valid approval according to the applicable law to use, reproduce, share, public communicate and disclose on Internet the respective materials. You warrant that the Solution can be published in accordance with the Applicable License (as hereinafter defined).
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, Intellectual Property Rights shall mean any trademark, patent, industrial design, or copyright, database rights or other sui generis rights regardless whether registered or unregistered.
By accepting these terms and conditions and by uploading Solutions to the Community Solutions website below and uploading your material to the Community Solutions website, you agree and warrant that the Solution does not:
- contain any harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, or obscene material;
- infringe any intellectual property rights; or
- in any manner intentionally violate the security of any computer network or IT system.
Applicable License and publishing of solutions
By uploading Your Solution to the Community Solutions website, you give Efecte a free of charge, non-exclusive, non-revocable, worldwide, extensive right of use for Your Solutions for the purpose of publishing and making the Solution available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode) (the “Applicable License”).
Efecte shall have the right to distribute and make available your Solution in accordance with the Applicable License, including on Community Solutions website.
Efecte is not obligated to publish any Solutions uploaded to the Community Solutions website, and Efecte may in its sole discretion determine which Solutions are made available on the Community Solutions website. Efecte reserves the right, at all times, with or without cause, to remove any Solutions from the Community Solutions website.
You agree to defend Efecte or its group companies, at your own expense, against any third party claims or actions where a third party claims that the Solutions uploaded by You on the Community Solutions website or the use of such Solutions infringes upon a right of a third party. You undertake to pay any damages, costs and expenses caused to Efecte or its group companies by any such third party claim as well as any damages awarded to a third party claimant by a competent court of law or court of arbitration due to a reason attributable to the Solutions.